Why become a member? ×

Musicman Sterling Fretless trans red

mart

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for about £700 (+shipping) for this 1997 USA made EBMM Sterling fretless.

I originally put it up for sale in the Warwick forum (cos I'm better known there than here - you'll even find some feedback on a previous sale), so follow [url="http://forum.warwick.de/24-basses/11743-ebmm-sterling-4-string-fretless.html"]this link[/url] for more details, and a link to more photos.

It comes with the original Musicman hardcase so shipping shouldn't be a problem, or we could arrange a handover in person if you're close enough - I'm based in South Wales.

Thanks for looking!

[quote name='phil.i.stein' post='818634' date='Apr 25 2010, 11:01 PM']that's a beauty.

and Linus' avatar (as usual !! :) )

bumper[/quote]

Thanks for all the comments folks. There's a few people on the Warwick forum talking about putting frets on a fretless so as to sell it. As a fretless player it breaks my heart to take a beautiful piece of ebony or pau ferro and slam some staples into it :rolleyes:. But if that's what it takes ....

[quote name='mic mac moe' post='819089' date='Apr 26 2010, 11:27 AM']:) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!Don't do it!!!!Basses shouldn't have frets!![/quote]

My sentiments exactly!

<Gangster Voice>Ok, now listen up. I've got a staple gun here and I'm not afraid to use it. If I don't get me a buyer soon, then the bass gets it!</Gangster Voice>

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='820378' date='Apr 27 2010, 10:29 AM']Has it been fixed yet is it still missing the frets ;-)[/quote]

Cheeky! :) You could always buy it off me and get the frets put on yourself - that'd save me the hurt of having to be the one to do the dirty deed! :brow:

hi dave I have got a warwick rockstar fretless bass 4 string paid £399.00 last month would you take a swoop for this this and £450.00 cash i would meet you in birmingham I am based in derbyshire but would give another £20.00 towards your petrol if intrested phone 07977 492279 I have the stingray fretted this would go nice with my balck one cheers robbie