Why become a member? ×

Another freebie donation from me

Grand Wazoo

Ok here is a free BASS CENTRE Comfort strap foam padded and nylon cordura construction, the first pm received gets the free strap, the reason I am giving it away, is I myself got it free with an amp I've bought mail order from the bass centre in London and they threw it in free in the deal. These come in 2 sizes - short and long, this one happens to be the long one, and you can't really shorten it a lot so... it's up for grabs, all you pay is postage (about a fiver for a large padded envelope).

Good luck!

Ok the strap is now been adjudicated to the first pm which was received at 06:19 -

[size=4][b]PauBass - (WINNER) pm received 06:19[/b][/size]

the runners up were

discreet - pm received 08:27 - sorry :)
carlito71 - pm received 08:35 - sorry :rolleyes:
discreet (again?) said he didn't want it after all, - cool :lol:
thedonutman - pm received 10:59 - sorry :lol:

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='817791' date='Apr 25 2010, 04:09 AM']Ok here is a free BASS CENTRE Comfort strap foam padded and nylon cordura construction, the first pm received gets the free strap, the reason I am giving it away, is I myself got it free with an amp I've bought mail order from the bass centre in London and they threw it in free in the deal. These come in 2 sizes - short and long, this one happens to be the long one, and you can't really shorten it a lot so... it's up for grabs, all you pay is postage (about a fiver for a large padded envelope).

Good luck![/quote]

A true gent!