Why become a member? ×

P tort pickguard

Just got this off ebay for a project, and decided it’s the lighter “red” tort type I want!

Brand new, still with plastic film on (hence milky / bubbled appearance on pics – nice and dark and shiny underneath), 3-ply, with foil backing over control cavity area.

Unfortunately, what I don’t know is what specific model it’s for – I’m happy to measure any dimensions.

Cost me £20 posted so I’d rather like that for it, but would listen to offers & trades! :)

[quote name='Shaggy' post='815727' date='Apr 23 2010, 08:15 AM']Just got this off ebay for a project, and decided it’s the lighter “red” tort type I want!

Brand new, still with plastic film on (hence milky / bubbled appearance on pics – nice and dark and shiny underneath), 3-ply, with foil backing over control cavity area.

Unfortunately, what I don’t know is what specific model it’s for – I’m happy to measure any dimensions.

Cost me £20 posted so I’d rather like that for it, but would listen to offers & trades! :)[/quote]

Hello mate,

If that's the 62RI Precision guard then I'll do you a direct swap with mine..... it's the more red one.

Deal?

Gary

[quote name='cetera' post='816227' date='Apr 23 2010, 02:03 PM']Hello mate,

If that's the 62RI Precision guard then I'll do you a direct swap with mine..... it's the more red one.

Deal?

Gary[/quote]

PM'd!