Why become a member? ×

SWR 750x *sold*

BTGAndy

Please do not hesitate to PM or email ([email protected]) me with offers or questions.

I can deliver within a reasonable distance from the North East for the cost of petrol.

I can arrange a courier at cost to the buyer.

[b]SWR 750x[/b] [u][b]£475[/b][/u]

The head is £1129 to buy new.

Click on the link for SWR's product info page:
[url="http://www.swrsound.com/products//search.php?partno=4400500000"]SWR 750x[/url]

I bought this amp 6 months ago from fellow Basschatter JPJ. My best guess is that it is between 5-7 years old. It has some minor marks on the front panel and the gain pot crackles but this does not effect the amp's operation. Included is a 4u hard rack, manual and the SWR effects footswitch.

Edited by BTGAndy

It's a great set up, loud as anything an beautifully clean, I just can't deal with it living in an upstairs flat with wonky narrow stairs! Please would somebody take it off my hands, it deserves a good home.

[quote name='BTGAndy' post='811378' date='Apr 19 2010, 02:37 PM']Please do not hesitate to PM or email ([email protected]) me with offers or questions.

I can deliver within a reasonable distance from the North East for the cost of petrol.

I can arrange a courier at cost to the buyer.

[b]SWR 750x[/b] [u][b]£550[/b][/u]

The head is £1129 to buy new.

[url="http://www.swrsound.com/products//search.php?partno=4400500000"]SWR 750x[/url]

I bought this amp 6 months ago from fellow Basschatter JPJ. My best guess is that it is between 5-7 years old. It has some minor marks on the front panel and the gain pot crackles but this does not effect the amp's operation. Included is a 4u hard rack, manual and the SWR effects footswitch.

[b]SWR Goliath III 4x10 8Ohm[/b] [u][b]£450[/b][/u]

This cab is £785 to buy new.

Copied from the SWR website:
The black & chrome version of our old favorite - the Goliath III remained in production for 11 years! In addition to the chrome grille and improved construction, the Goliath III featured a shelf port and 700 watts of power handling. The Goliath Series was upgraded again in 2007.

Impedance: 4 or 8 ohm models available
Power Handling Capacity: 700 Watts RMS
Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL @ 1W1M
Frequency Response: 105 dB @ 1W1M (-3dB@ 40Hz and 15KHz)
Size: 23" W x 25.25" H x 18.375" D
Weight: 89 lbs.

I bought this cab 2 1/2 years ago from GuitarGuitar and it has seen limited local gigging and practice. There is a scratch on one of the handles and some cracking on the corner plastic but otherwise it is in fantastic condition. It comes with the official SWR canvas cover and a set of casters. I also have a custom built flightcase for this cab on sale for £125.

[b]SWR Son of Bertha 1x15[/b] [u][b]£300[/b][/u]

[url="http://www.swrsound.com/products/search.php?partno=4410900010"]SWR Son of Betha 1x15[/url]

I bought this cab at the same time as the Goliath III and it has seen little use other than at practices. I also have a custom built flightcase for this cab on sale for £125.

I'm prepared to accept offers and give discounts for people buying multiple items.[/quote]

hi there when you say 50 pounds off everything in your post does that mean the flight case for 4x10 cab aswell and would you post to n. ireland. thanks

Yes that would be £50 off the case as well, I forgot to amend the post! Which item/s would you be wanting to have posted to N.Ireland? I'd be happy to sort out a courier, but it won't be cheap!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...