Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING USUAL: Squier VM Jazz fretless

Paul S

For Sale, my Squier VM Jazz fretless. I bought it around 6 months ago from fellow Basschatter Lateralus462 (Chris) - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=46992&hl=lateralus462"]here is the thread.[/url]

I put some Rotosound 'TruBass' black nylon flats on it which, to my ears, made a large improvement. It is in exceptionally good nick - I won't say 'As New' - there's a tiny bit of rash on the back but you have to search for it and no dinks I am aware of. Chris put a granite effect scratch plate on it, which I have kept on. Like it or not it is there and, if removed, would leave some holes. I took it to one rehearsal, played it at home half a dozen times and it has been sat in a gig bag apart from that.

There is nothing I need to say about these - generally considered to be the best value for money fretless you can get and one of the jewels in the Squier crown. But not for me. I play in two rock covers bands and am unlikely to ever use it so it is a waste.

I am looking for £160 - what I paid but I put new strings on it and some fuel to get it. If you come here (Benfleet) and pick it up that is what it will be. Add £15 for Parcelforce 48 delivery in a sturdy box and well padded. I have a tweed Fender-a-like hard case I want shot of, either with this, with my other bass or on it's own - if you want me to post it in that add £30. (Or, if you want to collect it in the hard case add £15)

Payment either cash on collection or Paypal.

Here are some pics:

[attachment=47311:VMJ1.jpg][attachment=47312:VMJ2.jpg][attachment=47313:VMJ3.jpg][attachment=47314:V
MJ4.jpg][attachment=47315:VMJ5.jpg][attachment=47316:CASE1.jpg][attachment=47317:CASE2.jpg]

Edited by Paul S