Why become a member? ×

Music DVD's (Live and Tuition) will trade for random stuff.

NEW DEAL - Buy 3 and get the 4th Free. (Cheapest one free obviously)

ALL DVDs are in good condition. Some contain minor scratches. If you get any problems just return the DVD and i will refund you. I have tried to price these below half the new price.

ALL Prices include Postage (probably 1st Class Recorded) PM if you would like a quantity and i will do you a better price. Also PM me if you have any questions about a particular DVD. Payment via Paypal [u]Gift[/u] or Bank Transfer.

Would be nice to keep these within BassChat!

[b]MUSIC/LIVE DVDS[/b]

4. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Off the Map - Live Show @ £4.00
6. The Who & Special Guests at the Royal Albert Hall - Live Show (Double Disc) @ £5.00
7. Metal, a Headbangers Journey - Documentry @ £3.00

[b]TUITION DVDS[/b]

15. Lick Library Learn to Play Classic Rock [u]Guitar[/u] Solos - Sweet Child 'O Mine, Rosanna, Still Got the Blues, Whiskey In the Jar, Comfortably Numb, All Along the Watchtower, Beat It, Sunshine of Your Love, Nothing Else Matters, Pride and Joy @ £7.00
16. Lick Library Learn to Play AC/DC (Guitar) - Back in Black, Highway to Hell, Hell Aint a Bad Place to Be, Let there be Rock, Whole Lotta Rosie @ £9.00

[b]AND NOW FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT...[/b]
17. Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines DVD - £2.50 (As New) Purchased the Box Set, Doh! (Cant do any cheaper, lol)
18. World Championship Poker 2 [u]XBOX 360 GAME[/u] - £9.00

[b]SOLD[/b]
8. Deep Purple, Live at Montreux and Bonus Disc with 60min Hard Rock Cafe Gig @ £5.00
12. Metallica S&M - Double Disc - Live Show - £4.00 SOLD
13. Learn Rock Bass (Beginner) - My Girlfriends first tuition DVD @ £5.00 SOLD
9. Joe Satriani Live in Sanfrancisco (Double Disc) - Live Show - £4.00 SOLD
11. Steve Vai - Live at the Astoria London - Live Show - £4.00 SOLD
14. Lick Library Bass Legends Paul McCartney - Learn Lady Madonna, Something, Paper back Writer, Drive My Car and Day Tripper @ £10.00 SOLD
10. Iron Maiden - Visions of the Beast - Complete Music Video History - £5.00 SOLD
1. Ramones Raw - Documentry w/ Live Footage @ £6.00 SOLD
3. Led Zeppelin, The Song Remains the Same - Live Show @ £4.00 SOLD
2. G3 Live in Denver (Satriani, Vai, Malmsteen) - Live show @ £3.00 SOLD
5. Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble, Live at El Mocambo - Live Show @ £2.00 SOLD

Edited by chriswilliams666

• 2 weeks later...