35' scale
Fodera Custom Shop Single Coils in 70s positions
Pope Preamp 3-Bd
Gold Hardware
4,5 kg
Brandnew Fodera Diamond Stainless Steel 45130
OHSC

Manufactured in 2001

Retail price for this beauty is >12 k$ !! This one is available here and now for a lot less !!

MINT condition !! Only one very small ding on the back of the body (see pics on the Weblink), otherwise flawless !

Single Coils - 21 frets - 70s positions - 19,5 mm string spacing at the bridge, ... this bass is designed to transfer several good elements of an early 70s Jazz Bass into a modern Single Cut / neckthrough concept. The result is a killer slap tone combined with the elaborated fingerstyle sound culture of a single cut neckthrough - full of sustain and deepness. This bass has one of the best balanced B strings of all Foderas I ever played.

The Buckeye Burl Top is breathtaking - the pictures don't justice. The action could be set as low as you want without any buzz.

These pics are from the shop, where this bass has been originally sold. The others on the webalbum are from April 2010 ! I can take additional pics on demand ... .

Bass is located in Duesseldorf / Germany. Will ship worldwide after all funds have been cleared.

More pics: [url="http://www.mrbassman.net/de/MrBassman/Basses/fodera_emp_ii_5_bb.htm"]Here[/url]

[b][color="Red"]Asking
5.700,- EUR / 4.900,- GBP / 7.500,- USD + shipping/handling[/color][/b]

Trades considered:

Fodera Imperials, fretless welcome
F Bass AC5 or BN5 with exotic tops
Ken Smith Neckthrough basses (only 5-strings)
Ken Lawrence Chamberbrase
pre CBS Fenders
or other interesting high end stuff... let me know what you have.

[quote name='mrbassman_de' post='800263' date='Apr 8 2010, 09:41 PM']Selling a MINT condition

[b][color="Red"]Fodera Emperor Elite II/5 featuring:[/color][/b]

Buckeye Burl Full Top
Alder Body
3-pc Maple Neck w 21 small frets
Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
35' scale
Fodera Custom Shop Single Coils in 70s positions
Pope Preamp 3-Bd
Gold Hardware
4,5 kg
Brandnew Fodera Diamond Stainless Steel 45130
OHSC

Manufactured in 2001

Retail price for this beauty is >12 k$ !! This one is available here and now for a lot less !!

MINT condition !! Only one very small ding on the back of the body (see pics on the Weblink), otherwise flawless !

Single Coils - 21 frets - 70s positions - 19,5 mm string spacing at the bridge, ... this bass is designed to transfer several good elements of an early 70s Jazz Bass into a modern Single Cut / neckthrough concept. The result is a killer slap tone combined with the elaborated fingerstyle sound culture of a single cut neckthrough - full of sustain and deepness. This bass has one of the best balanced B strings of all Foderas I ever played.

The Buckeye Burl Top is breathtaking - the pictures don't justice. The action could be set as low as you want without any buzz.

These pics are from the shop, where this bass has been originally sold. The others on the webalbum are from April 2010 ! I can take additional pics on demand ... .

Bass is located in Duesseldorf / Germany. Will ship worldwide after all funds have been cleared.

More pics: [url="http://www.mrbassman.net/de/MrBassman/Basses/fodera_emp_ii_5_bb.htm"]Here[/url]

[b][color="Red"]Asking
5.700,- EUR / 4.900,- GBP / 7.500,- USD + shipping/handling[/color][/b]

Trades considered:

Fodera Imperials, fretless welcome
F Bass AC5 or BN5 with exotic tops
Ken Smith Neckthrough basses (only 5-strings)
Ken Lawrence Chamberbrase
pre CBS Fenders
or other interesting high end stuff... let me know what you have.[/quote]

Bump for a guy with a great collection :)