Why become a member? ×

FS: Boss PSM-5

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Hi,

Pedals.

[b]Boss PSM-5 Powersupply/Master Switch[/b] - looks like a regular boss pedal but functions as an effects loop and you can run a daisy chain from it. [b]£25 inc UK postage [/b]

Paypal only or cash on collection.

thanks

Theo

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

I'll be honest, I dont know how exactly it works. As far as I understand, it just converts the Impedance of the receiving signal from high (general impedance of an active bass) to low ( as with passive basses) or maybe its Low to high. I'm not sure on the tech aspects really. It doesnt affect the output volume. Sorry I really wish I could be more help. I'll see if i can get the details that Toasted (who built it) told me.

[quote name='woodyratm' post='805970' date='Apr 14 2010, 12:50 PM']That passive thing is an interesting thing...

My deep impact + WM hate my stingray. Alot.

How does it work?[/quote]

• 2 months later...

[quote name='woodyratm' post='805970' date='Apr 14 2010, 12:50 PM']That passive thing is an interesting thing...

My deep impact + WM hate my stingray. Alot.

How does it work?[/quote]

It would fix this issue, unless the deep impact is one of signal hotness overloading it, but certainly fixes the WM issue

It converts impedance, does nothing to your tone, it's just a passive buffer, I use to use one all the time.