Why become a member? ×

Carvin 600w 4x10 cab... SOLD thanks baz

haruki

Carvin 4x10 cab £120...

This has been a reliable workhorse for me. Its 8 ohm with adjustable 'redeye' horn. Carpet covered. Rated at 600 watts the cab has always been plenty loud enough for me on its own. It has that punchy 4x10 sound and a great bass response- its quite a deep box.

Though its bulky its surpirsingly light (around 30kg) - if your arms are long enough its one man lift. I'll throw in my home made skate thing (bit of old wood with four casters that fits it nicely and helps shift it on the flat)

The cab is old - there is small dent in the front grill and the carpet is a bit bobbly but the drivers are in good condition - no problems with the sound. Just right for those gigs where you might fret about the safety of highly expensive cabs ....

Pick up from North Essex - or I might be able to drive a bit to meet up.

[attachment=46507:P1000885.JPG] [attachment=46506:P1000886.JPG] [attachment=46505:P1000884.JPG]

Edited by haruki

[quote name='geoffbassist' post='796457' date='Apr 5 2010, 12:15 PM']Serious bargain :-)
good luck with your sale.[/quote]

Thanks.
Must admit I would have liked to hang onto this but I'm under orders to clear space.

[quote name='Axemanwayne31' post='803315' date='Apr 12 2010, 02:28 AM']Hi there,

Whereabouts are you based?
I assume its collection only.

Cheers[/quote]

I'm in North essex - near stansted. yes collection only -thoygh I'm happy to a drive a bit of the way to meet up somewhere