Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Stingray 4 ltd ed in cream/tshell 3band - £800 SOLD

angelagnostic

[s]Hello peeps. With a heavy heart and buckets of regret I am selling this beauty, which I got after swapping my teal Stingray 5 for it on this board a while back. In mint condition, never gigged by me and I'm guessing never by the previous owner either. I have just had serious look for dings or marks while taking photos and there doesn't seem to be any.

I am selling this because I am desperate for a pro head and cab set-up (practicing in 2 places both with cabs available, I need an amp head to take between the two) to replace my trusty Trace GP7SM 300 1x15 combo (which is also for sale £300ono) so I need the cash. The only reason this bass is going is because yet again I find myself playing 5-string exclusively. The Stingray is being eye candy in my music corner at home at the moment and not doing much else - it needs to be played ;-)

£800 inc. unmarked Stingray case. Willing to deliver at your risk. For collection, I am in County Durham NE.

Cheers[/s]

RAY NOW GONE - TO A BOARD MEMBER AND LOCALLY ;-)

Edited by angelagnostic

[quote name='mic mac moe' post='796788' date='Apr 5 2010, 06:09 PM']:) Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! My old bass!!!!!![/quote]

*grins ruefully* If you want it back we could meet up in Carlisle??? ;-)

Wonderful though the 4-string is, I'm not playing it :-( I miss my teal Ray5!