Why become a member? ×

USA made Peavey basses in the UK

Annoying Twit

Ped

There was the B-Quad 5 string. That's the Brian Bromberg bass. Serious bit of kit ! Modulus made graphite neck,mono & stereo output,piezo bridge.
Piezos have individual pan for stereo and trim pots.

Have the 4 string version myself. Lovely bass and there just happens to be a B-Quad 5 on eBay Italy.

http://www.ebay.it/itm/PEAVEY-Bquad-5-string-electric-bass-basso-elettrico-BRIAN-BROMBERG-Model-bajo-/152119734394?ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AIT%3A1123

They're not cheap,seem to remember they were the most expensive bass Peavey made.

Also look at the G-V bass. Never had the neck off my again 4 string version so not sure it's 100% graphite. I imagine it is though if G stands for graphite :lol:

[attachment=221347:DSCN0505.JPG]Hiho,I have a Forum and I think I bought off Hugh971.
.I also have a Foundation 84,maple body and neck,super ferrites you know the drill-The Jazz Killer,again as good as anything that come out the F factory.In fact I use Peaveys all the time now.
They are as well built as any other mainstream maker,fabulous basses to play.