Why become a member? ×

Revolution Solo II & Fishman pro platinum

I'm have a new amp for my upright so these guys have to go!

[b]Revolution SOLO 2 [/b]Double Bass Pickup, very light use, on the bass then off £65 delivered. [b]Rev Solo SOLD[/b]
[attachment=46145:rev.jpg]

[b]Fishman pro platinum SOLD[/b] (Bass Version)

Developed for the acoustic and electric bassist. This unique preamp/DI covers all the "basses." Great Preamp awesome for the upright and the electric. Has a rogue screw (not the original) on the di output and a couple of nicks otherwise good condition £85 delivered

[attachment=46354:pro_plat.jpg]

The SE2200A has a low cut filter, 10dB pad to and also comes complete with a very rugged aluminium shock mount and flight case. Really great mic used once for an hour of bedroom bass recording, brand new never got round to doing much recording £130 shipped
[b]SOLD[/b]
[attachment=46144:se.jpg]

Sorry about the sh*t photos!

Edited by steviedee

I'm fairly sure it slotted into the wing pretty well, it was a wee while ago I don't think I sanded it at all, if I did I was probably very little as I'm a bit on the cautious side, I'll check tonight when I get home.

Been sitting in the wee bag for ages better if someone gets use out of it, I'm quite happy with the KK.

[quote name='steviedee' post='793175' date='Apr 1 2010, 12:14 PM']I'm fairly sure it slotted into the wing pretty well, it was a wee while ago I don't think I sanded it at all, if I did I was probably very little as I'm a bit on the cautious side, I'll check tonight when I get home.

Been sitting in the wee bag for ages better if someone gets use out of it, I'm quite happy with the KK.[/quote]

heh heh the irony.

I prefer the Rev 2 to the K&K :)

[quote name='TPJ' post='793268' date='Apr 1 2010, 01:20 PM']heh heh the irony.

I prefer the Rev 2 to the K&K :)[/quote]

Always the way man!

By the way I'm open to offers on this trying to drum up some funds for a new purchase (as ever)...

Hi Steve

Have you still got the Fishman Plat Pro Pre? if so what's your bestest price and I'll have it.

Cheers

Laurence

[quote name='steviedee' post='795359' date='Apr 3 2010, 10:27 PM']Rev Solo gone pending the usual[/quote]

[quote name='bassadder' post='798574' date='Apr 7 2010, 12:22 PM']Hi Steve

Have you still got the Fishman Plat Pro Pre? if so what's your bestest price and I'll have it.

Cheers

Laurence[/quote]

Sorry it's gone Laurence I need to up date the thread.

• 2 weeks later...