Why become a member? ×

Sold please delete

Sugden

Ibanez SR506. Loverly bass hell of alot of bass for the money I personaly don't think the likes of the yamaha TRB come close, or much under 1k but each to their own.

Only selling it as I'm releasing some funds to buy a car and I can always hunt for another one, which I will be doing.

£350 ono I'm more keen on collection but might consider posting it. I live in Bristol and travel home to Ross-on-Wye on weekends and work in Swindon every day so thats a large area for meeting someone.

As can be seen from the last image small amount of wear by the C string and a very small dent by where I would place my thumb. Other than that good condition.

Cheers

Sug

Edited by Sugden

[quote name='Delberthot' post='798229' date='Apr 7 2010, 12:24 AM']I have a nice 2006 Honda Civic 1.8EX but it ain't for sale :)

really nice bass and I fancy another 6 string but I have zero pounds.[/quote]

Well I could swap the bass for the car :rolleyes: although I'm a deisel nut these days.

Still here open to offers.

I've got an SR506 (and a SR505) and what I'd like to add to the thread is that this is a great sixer to start on ...not that it isn't a great one to have regardless of experience, but that the slim neck and great balance just makes the transition easier. Good luck with the sale!

• 3 weeks later...