Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1210L FS may trade ****Sold****

DirkThrust

I'm selling my Schroeder 1210Light due to the imminent completion of a BFM O10, plus I'm not in a band at the moment so I can't really justify keeping it.

It's the Neo version so only weighs about 42lbs. It's 1x12 + 1x10 + Tweeter and 4 ohms and 700watts. These are probably the loudest and punchiest small cabs on the market and are a true one cabinet solution for practise and small to medium size gigs. Mint condition. I'm looking for £430 no offers.

I'm in South Hants but I don't mind meeting halfway as long as you're not coming from Scotland :)

Since I foolishly sold my Precision I have regretted it so I may consider a trade for a USA P with a possible cash adjustment depending what it is.

Edited by PaulMartin

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='101511' date='Dec 8 2007, 09:01 PM']is that a Chinese elm bonsai in the back there?[/quote]

It's a Bonsai of some sort. I'm not too sure of the exact breed though :) It was a wedding present from my brother. Unfortunately it's stuck out in the conservatory because there isn't enough light elsewhere in the house.

Edited by PaulMartin

[quote name='Rumble' post='101599' date='Dec 9 2007, 09:34 AM']What sort of trades are you after?[/quote]

I'm gonna use the money to buy a Precision since I can't live without one :) so I would trade for a P but the sale is now on hold pending actually doing the deal. Just haven't had a chance to amend the post which I'm doing now.