Why become a member? ×

BOTH SOLD

Bikenbass

MAG C210T-300 EVO II Combo
307W 2 x 10" + tweeter bass combo
[url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=78"]Combo details here;[/url]

Hi All.

Bought this from Paul S, here on Bass Chat last May. Since then, it's not been out of the house or used more than a couple of hours in total. My practicing is usually done through my small combo practice amp, so this is taking up floor space and is going to waste.

Combo is around 30 months old, in excellent to new condition and comes with an Ashdown fitted cover and blue speakers (unlike the stock picture).

Collection (where you can try it out) is the best option, or I'm willing to meet/deliver within a reasonable distance of Saffron Walden, Essex, for fuel.

£200 ovno.

Cash or bank transfer, cheques to be cleared before combo handed over. Sorry to be so hard nosed but I've been stung before (not here on BassChat) and have vowed never again.
[u]No paypal and no shipping outside the UK.[/u]

Thanks for looking.
Mark

Edit to remove cabinet details.

Edited by MSL

[quote name='davideleira' post='792458' date='Mar 31 2010, 08:57 PM']Hello.
Could it be shipped to Portugal?[/quote]

Hi David.

I'd rather not ship both items to Portugal. By the time you'd paid for the shipping/insurance, you'd be better off driving here to collect it! :)
In all seriousness, together they weigh a fair amount and then there's the worry that one of the items may be separated/lost during transit.
Thanks for asking.
Regards
Mark

Hi.
Thank you, but it's impossible to collect it there. :)
But can you sell and ship to Portugal only the combo, if it could be shipped? I'd pay the shipping, yes. (UPS or DHL no? i'd like the less expensive...)
Sorry about my insistance.
Thanks

Edited by davideleira

[quote name='davideleira' post='792608' date='Mar 31 2010, 10:35 PM']Hi.
Thank you, but it's impossible to collect it there. :)
But can you sell and ship to Portugal only the combo, if it could be shipped? I'd pay the shipping, yes. (UPS or DHL no? i'd like the less expensive...)
Sorry about my insistance.
Thanks[/quote]

Hi David,
No need to apologise.
Thanks for the enquiry, but I'm not willing to ship to Portugal. Best of luck with your search.
Regards
Mark

[quote name='MSL' post='784695' date='Mar 24 2010, 02:53 PM']MAG C210T-300 EVO II Combo
307W 2 x 10" + tweeter bass combo

ABM 210T COMPACT Cabinet
350W 2 x 10 + tweeter bass cabinet

Hi All.
Bought this rig from Paul S, here on Bass Chat last May. Since then, it's not been out of the house or used more than a couple of hours in total. My practicing is usually done through a bass 'pocket rockit' and headphones or my small combo practice amp, so this is taking up floor space and is going to waste.
Combo is around 30 months old, not sure about the cabinet. Both are in excellent to new condition and come with Ashdown fitted covers and blue speakers (unlike the stock pictures).

I'd rather not split the pair, but will if necessary. Because of the size, posting really isn't viable. Collection (where you can try it out) is the best option, or I'm willing to meet/deliver within a reasonable distance of Saffron Walden, Essex, for fuel.

[url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=78"]Combo details here;[/url]
[url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=13"]Cab details here;[/url]

Asking £400, cash or bank transfer. No paypal and [u]no trades[/u] please.

Thanks for looking.
Mark[/quote]
Hi there is the cab still for sale?

• 2 weeks later...