Why become a member? ×

PLEASE DELETE

ray_6ao7

[quote name='ray_6ao7' post='782878' date='Mar 22 2010, 10:41 PM']Hate to have to do this but as I'm not doing any music projects for a while, and am moving out soon, I need to get some funds sorted so up for sale is my complete Warwick rig. That's:

Warwick Hellborg Pre Amp
Warwick Hellborg Mono 500 Power Amp
Warwick WCA 811 Cab [b]UPGRADED with Celestion NTR10-2520 speakers[/b] - Standard Warwick 8x10 upgraded to a 2000W beast!

Would prefer to sell the Pre and Power amps together - if there's enough interest I'll consider selling them seperately.
The Pre & Power come in a shockmounted w/foam 6U flightcase.
Will also throw in a Furman power conditioner and Korg rack tuner for a bit extra.

The cab is also cased up in a custom "live in" style flightcase.

Will get some pictures up at the weekend.

All are in excellent condition, all have been toured with and have had nothing but positive feedback on the tone I have got from this rig.

[b][u]If anyone is seriously interested please message me with any price offers.[/u][/b]

Will ship within UK only - shouldn't be too much on carriage as I'll send on one of my work lorries/carriers.
Thanks for looking

Ray[/quote]

I may as well break the bad news... you have to list prices for stuff you have for sale, you can't invite offers no more. Them's the rules of the management mate!