Why become a member? ×

BassDay UK 11/11/07 share transport from Scotland?

Bassclef

[quote name='Bassclef' post='85625' date='Nov 8 2007, 07:20 PM']I will be driving down and back from Stirling if anyone is interested in sharing a lift.

Please ring or text me on 07941 772795![/quote]

Wish I'd known earlier - i'll be on the train.

[quote name='Bassclef' post='86615' date='Nov 10 2007, 08:01 PM']Sorry about that, Jacko. I only just found out about the event myself!

Hey. maybe see you there. Look for the Budgie t-shirt![/quote]

Just got back you jammy get. Won the strings and a bass!!! I was going to say hi when i knew who you were but you must have run off as soon as you won. For the record, I was the other one who said I'd come down from scotland. Guess stevie didn't see me :)

[quote name='Gary.Lowe' post='87744' date='Nov 13 2007, 09:03 AM']Was that the Tony levin model.

made me chuckle when you came down and said you can have the strings back if you want[/quote]

Yeah, the bass is a handsome thing and it plays nicely. I'll post a photo here soon. I thought that keeping the strings might be a bit too greedy!

[quote name='jacko' post='87599' date='Nov 12 2007, 09:49 PM']Just got back you jammy get. Won the strings and a bass!!! I was going to say hi when i knew who you were but you must have run off as soon as you won. For the record, I was the other one who said I'd come down from scotland. Guess stevie didn't see me :)[/quote]

Guess you weren't loud enough!

Yes, I was pure spawny. I'd already decided not to stay on for any of the other artists and to head home straight after Jeff Berlin. At first they were going to only draw one bass, then remember the second bass was unclaimed and drawn again!

Would have loved to stay on but had work next day. Eventually got home about 1:15 am.

Btw what was the third bass?