Why become a member? ×

"SOLD" Yamaha TRB6 JP series 1 "SOLD"

mattbass6

Good afternoon all on this rather beautiful day. Well, the time was right, so I bought a Musicman Bongo 6 which I have been after for ages. It was my birthday Saturday and as a treat to myself, I bought the Bongo. Therefore, I am now slimming down my collection to make room for this. My main live bass is my black TRB6, which I will never sell, but the Yamaha TRB6 JP (series 1) has to go. I have never played it live, it has only ever been used in my studio. I am sorry to see it go, but I need 2 basses to take out live and the TRB6 JP is just too beautiful to risk damaging in a rock and roll band. Anyway, enough of my waffle. This is in beautiful condition and has recently been set up by my guitar tech, who is simply a genius. The action is quite low but not too low and plays like an absolute angel. I have a few pictures, which I have attached here, but if you want anymore, just let me know and I'll sort it out for you. Because I'm in an extremely brilliant mood as well and happy with my new gear, I have decided to let this go for a very silly price. Are you ready? [b]£1000 ovno[/b]. :) No trades please :rolleyes:

The bass is currently in a flight case and I will sell that separately for £90.00 or, you can use your own case if you want. I would prefer collection if possible for obvious reasons, but I am prepared to meet within a 100 mile radius of me (Cardiff based) or get the bass delivered by courier at the buyers expense. This is a real gem of a bass and so hard to find these days. If you want any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch and I will do all I can to help. Thanks for reading and hopefully hear from you soon. Take care.

Cheers,

Matt

Edited by mattbass6

[quote name='Pentode' post='775770' date='Mar 15 2010, 10:13 PM']Could you tell me the string spacing at the bridge and the width of the nut please?

Ta mucho :)[/quote]

Hi Pentode, the string spacing is 19mm and the width of the nut is 55mm. I hope that helps my friend and take care :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Matt

[quote name='mattbass6' post='775839' date='Mar 15 2010, 11:14 PM']Hi Pentode, the string spacing is 19mm and the width of the nut is 55mm. I hope that helps my friend and take care :)

Cheers,

Matt[/quote]

This bass has now been sold. Thank you for stopping by. Take care.

Cheers,

Matt