Why become a member? ×

Anyone Interested in buying a EBS TD650 and EBS Proline 4x10??

BigBadBass

Hello!

Both are in brand new condition. Amp has been in a flight case since is was bought so its in pristine condition along with the cab which is only been used in my studio really. I love this amp and cab but im selling for something a bit more portable as i am gigging LOADS at the moment! I can post any pictures if your keen!!

Cheers for reading

Steve

[quote name='BigBadBass' post='766152' date='Mar 6 2010, 03:50 PM']Hello!

Both are in brand new condition. Amp has been in a flight case since is was bought so its in pristine condition along with the cab which is only been used in my studio really. I love this amp and cab but im selling for something a bit more portable as i am gigging LOADS at the moment! I can post any pictures if your keen!!

Cheers for reading

Steve[/quote]

Steve, you'll need to supply a price on your advert as per BC T&C's..that aside.. - I think the TD650 sounds awesome - certainly one of my favourites!

[quote name='dood' post='766259' date='Mar 6 2010, 05:32 PM']Steve, you'll need to supply a price on your advert as per BC T&C's..that aside.. - I think the TD650 sounds awesome - certainly one of my favourites![/quote]

Hey i guess that would help eh? id be looking for around £1500 oh and im based in glasgow! the gear is in brand new condition as it pretty much just gets used by myself in our bands studio!

Cheers!