Why become a member? ×

Two matamp 1X15 cabs, Matamp quasar 1000 stereo power amp and a vertical soundcity 4X12 - now priced to sell!

umph

The matamp 1X15 cabs are 300watts and 8 ohms each and come loaded with celestions, i'll post a few pictures of them soon - they look the absolute dogs bollocks stacked. if you require anymore information just ask!

The cabs sound great - really punchy sounding, especially when used as a pair!

looking for around 175 each or 300 for the pair OBO also open to trades for kappalite 3015's.

shipping will be fairly expensive for these so i'd prefer pick up.

The soundcity cab is essentially an empty upright 4X12 (everyone knows upright cabs have better dispertion and mids) it's very well built and in fairly good nick.

i'm after around 30 OBO for this.

again shipping will be expensive so i'd prefer to have it picked up.

acoustic cab in this picture is sold.

The matamp quasar 1000 stereo is a 500watt a side into 4 ohms mosfet power amp. It can be bridged for the full 1000watts into 8ohms. It's in good nick and is behaving as it should be.

This amp delivers large powerful low end and is one of the later ones they did before mat mattias passed away and so is built to top dollar specifications, so would also make a great HIFI power amp.

looking for 150 OBO for this.

this will be around 20pounds to ship within the uk.

if you think the prices are to high just shoot me a pm i'm very open to offers, also i'm based in sheffield, but can drive reasonable distances for petrol money and a bit for my time.

Edited by umph

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='768237' date='Mar 8 2010, 05:23 PM']Did that Wem combo go?[/quote]
yeah to someone on ebay, i have a selmer little giant thats in the process of being done up if your into that kind've thing.