Why become a member? ×

Short Scale custom Bronco- Mustang - Gibson

2x18

Up for sale is my customized Bronco Bass

The body has been sprayed in Daphne blue ( not a pro finish ) and fitted with a high quality EMG HB active pickup.

It has also been fitted with a Genuine 60s vintage Fender Mustang bridge and a modified Mustang scratchplate
The control plate is home made from stainless steel.

The neck fitted is a Genuine 60s Gibson " Kalamazoo" Short scale with a Brass nut and Gotoh lightweight machine heads.
The strings are Rotosound Trubass black nylon.

Also supplied is the original Bronco neck that has been defretted and Epoxy coated with a "Mustang "transfer and original machine heads.
Both necks are straight and true and the bass plays and sounds great.

[attachment=43933:TECAMP_002.jpg][attachment=43932:TECAMP_001.jpg][attachment=43931:DSCF0885.JPG][at
tachment=43930:DSCF0884.JPG][attachment=43929:DSCF0883.JPG]

Edited by 2x18

[quote name='jimbaby' post='763766' date='Mar 4 2010, 10:55 AM']Hi
I would be interested in this bass but unfortunately can't collect.
Regards
Jim[/quote]
Dont have a case for shipping it.
I could possibly remove the neck for shipping but I much prefer the buyer to view it and try it out first.

Will.

Hi Will
I know seeing it in the flesh, as it were, would be hugely preferable to posting, but not possible I'm afraid.
It really is a pity as I already have a Bronco (fretted maple) and this little lot would give me every possible combination of two basses.
Regards
Jim

[quote name='jimbaby' post='764033' date='Mar 4 2010, 03:23 PM']Hi Will
I know seeing it in the flesh, as it were, would be hugely preferable to posting, but not possible I'm afraid.
It really is a pity as I already have a Bronco (fretted maple) and this little lot would give me every possible combination of two basses.
Regards
Jim[/quote]
PMed

[quote name='jimbaby' post='765940' date='Mar 6 2010, 11:54 AM']Hi Will
Got your email, but no info or pics.
Regards
Jim[/quote]
Sorry Jim
Photos on there way now ( I hope )

Will.

[quote name='spaz91' post='765970' date='Mar 6 2010, 12:29 PM']At that price I'm certainly interested! Do you have soundclips (preferably with roundwounds rather than nylons? As I've no idea what it'd sound like through an EMG.[/quote]

Hi
Sorry dont have any soundclips.
Never had rounds on it, You are welcome to come and try it out anytime but you will have to bring your own roundwounds.

Will.

[quote name='tarcher' post='767333' date='Mar 7 2010, 09:21 PM']Nice bass[/quote]

Thanks ---- it could do with a little bit of tidying, but its well woth the money for the parts alone!

• 3 months later...