Why become a member? ×

Thunderfunk TFB750-A

Sandmann

Hi folks, i am considering to part with my thunderfunk tfb750-a. 2 years old, very good conidition, located in flensburg/germany. shipping in europe ok, thinking about 800 GBP

www.thunderfunk.com

Edited by Sandmann

[quote name='Sandmann' post='762528' date='Mar 3 2010, 07:50 AM']Hi folks, i am considering to part with my thunderfunk tfb750-a. 2 years old, very good conidition, located in flensburg/germany. shipping in europe ok, thinking about 900 GBP

as for trades: i am interested in a meas m9 carbine[/quote]

How much would the shipping on this be, to the UK. any idea?

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='763906' date='Mar 4 2010, 01:33 PM']How much would the shipping on this be, to the UK. any idea?[/quote]

I can't imagine it being much more than about thirty quid, which means you will be getting a phenomenal amp (so I believe!) for about half of the list price...

[quote name='Sandmann' post='764111' date='Mar 4 2010, 04:39 PM']shipping to the uk is 65 GBP. it is a fantastic amp indeed![/quote]

I stand corrected! Still, a great deal I think!

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='763906' date='Mar 4 2010, 01:33 PM']How much would the shipping on this be, to the UK. any idea?[/quote]

So when you get it do we get to A/B them? :)

Just to say that I've used General Logistics System (GLS) for delivery from Germany and they are 'very' competitive for courier pricing to the UK! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Sandmann' post='843899' date='May 21 2010, 10:24 AM']Up for sale again, 790 GBP plus shipping[/quote]
Sorry thought it was withdrawn ...furthermore I bought one from USA......
Many thanx
Werbiuk
Melbourne OZ