Why become a member? ×

New Rig finally coming together

JMT3781

[quote name='JMT3781' post='759741' date='Feb 28 2010, 01:31 PM']Hey Everyone! the new rig is finally Done! Almost anyway

Glockenklang bass art classic pre
Dynacord lx2200 class d power amp
Mark Bass 4x10 x2 (one on order)

Sounds sweet, am using a UK made bass, so big up for european gear :)[/quote]

would you mind offering up some insight into the Glock please? I am only really familiar with reports on the onboard. Despite not having the chops to cope with hi-fi sound I do love clean.

[quote name='RichardFoggo' post='759979' date='Feb 28 2010, 06:23 PM']would you mind offering up some insight into the Glock please? I am only really familiar with reports on the onboard. Despite not having the chops to cope with hi-fi sound I do love clean.[/quote]

I had a Bass Art head (full amp rather than pre) and considering people talk about clarity etc with Glock I found it to be a nice full sound, warm but not mushy/muddy. I would still have it today if it weren't for the fact that iirc it was 300w and at the time that just couldn't cut the mustard live (partially that may have been the cab it was paired with), so it had to go. A higher powered Glock amp is one of the few amps I'd consider trading my Thunderfunk for.

[quote name='JMT3781' post='759741' date='Feb 28 2010, 01:31 PM']Hey Everyone! the new rig is finally Done! Almost anyway

Glockenklang bass art classic pre
Dynacord lx2200 class d power amp
Mark Bass 4x10 x2 (one on order)

Sounds sweet, am using a UK made bass, so big up for european gear :)[/quote]

SAHHHHWEET!