Why become a member? ×

Markbass LMK - SOLD

Floyd Pepper

Up for grabs is my trusty Markbass LMK 500W (@4 ohms) Amp Head.
This has been my main amp head for the past two and a bit years and has served me well. For those not familiar, it has the great ability to switch between two channels or a mix of both which can be switched and muted via the optional footswitch (included).
Full spec can be found here;
[url="http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=1&vedi=68"]Markbass LMK Spec[/url]

It also comes with a Markbass gig bag which I've always kept it in (even for gigs) as it opens at both sides (including velcro patches so that it sticks to your cabinet head). I'll even throw in the Markbass Bass Holder (not shown as I just remembered that after I'd taken the photos) which is a soft neck holder that attaches to the side of your cabinet. (very useful).
Anyway, the LMK was originally purchased from The Gallery in 2008. Very slight marks to the top cover but nothing noticeable.
SOLD for the full package + postage. No trades thanks.
[attachment=43622:DSC_6185.JPG][attachment=43623:DSC_6187.JPG]
[attachment=43624:DSC_6188.JPG][attachment=43625:DSC_6191.JPG]

Cheers,
Jim

Edited by Floyd Pepper

These amps really are the dogs thingies :) !

Good luck with the sale Jim & have a weekend bump!

All the best,

Tim

[quote name='Floyd Pepper' post='758402' date='Feb 26 2010, 05:10 PM']Up for grabs is my trusty Markbass LMK 500W (@4 ohms) Amp Head.
This has been my main amp head for the past two and a bit years and has served me well. For those not familiar, it has the great ability to switch between two channels or a mix of both which can be switched and muted via the optional footswitch (included).
Full spec can be found here;
[url="http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=1&vedi=68"]Markbass LMK Spec[/url]

It also comes with a Markbass gig bag which I've always kept it in (even for gigs) as it opens at both sides (including velcro patches so that it sticks to your cabinet head). I'll even throw in the Markbass Bass Holder (not shown as I just remembered that after I'd taken the photos) which is a soft neck holder that attaches to the side of your cabinet. (very useful).
Anyway, the LMK was originally purchased from The Gallery in 2008. Very slight marks to the top cover but nothing noticeable.
£475 for the full package + postage. No trades thanks.
[attachment=43622:DSC_6185.JPG][attachment=43623:DSC_6187.JPG]
[attachment=43624:DSC_6188.JPG][attachment=43625:DSC_6191.JPG]

Cheers,
Jim[/quote]

[quote name='Pete Academy' post='759940' date='Feb 28 2010, 05:33 PM']I now use one of these, purchased from my very good friend, Dodgnofski.

Highly recommended.[/quote]

yep, although I must admit I was expecting a bit more interest!

Price Drop!

Edited by Floyd Pepper

[quote name='Floyd Pepper' post='761279' date='Mar 1 2010, 10:12 PM']yep, although I must admit I was expecting a bit more interest!

Price Drop![/quote]

I bought this off Floyd and would just like to say what a pleasure it was doing business with him. Would happily buy off him again in the future.

Thanks,
Pete