Why become a member? ×

Jazz Scratchplate - Midi Expander - Tuner - Strap Locks

[center][b]Schaller Chrome strap locks and pins - £8 incl 1st Class Post.

Midi Expander box 2 ins 8 outs excellent condition except one rubber foot is missing - £9 incl 1st Class Postage. **[color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color]**

Scratchplate from a 70's Jazz Bass I sold years ago has marks from strings and a small bit poorly cut out to access the truss rod [s]£18 [/s] £10 incl 1st Class Postage.

Roberts Tuner, bass, electric and accoustic guitars. £6 incl 1st Class Postage[/b][/center]

[attachment=43617:70s_plate.JPG]
[attachment=43618:Midi.JPG]
[attachment=43619:Tuner.JPG]

Edited by Rumple

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Rumple' post='758242' date='Feb 26 2010, 03:24 PM'][center][b]Schaller Chrome strap locks and pins - £8 incl 1st Class Post.

Midi Expander box 2 ins 8 outs excellent condition except one rubber foot is missing - £9 incl 1st Class Postage.

Scratchplate from a 70's Jazz Bass I sold years ago has marks from strings and a small bit poorly cut out to access the truss rod £18 incl 1st Class Postage.

Roberts Tuner, bass, electric and accoustic guitars. £6 incl 1st Class Postage[/b][/center]

[attachment=43617:70s_plate.JPG]
[attachment=43618:Midi.JPG]
[attachment=43619:Tuner.JPG][/quote]

Hi have you still got the straplocks?? Cheers Jim 07966 432 568.

[quote name='theosd' post='819642' date='Apr 26 2010, 04:56 PM']I take it the straplocks are gone?[/quote]

Still waiting to hear back from Jim about the strap locks but if I don't hear from him I'll lt you know, out of interest do you need both locks and pins? only I think I have another pair of locks that I don't use.

Cheers

R.

[quote name='Rumple' post='819969' date='Apr 26 2010, 09:28 PM']Still waiting to hear back from Jim about the strap locks but if I don't hear from him I'll lt you know, out of interest do you need both locks and pins? only I think I have another pair of locks that I don't use.

Cheers

R.[/quote]

Yeah I'd need both. PM me if Jim's a no-go though. Bo.

Cheers,
Theo.