Why become a member? ×

o2 open friends and family code wanted

thebuckets

Hello there this is a call for help as well as a heads up for anyone who doesnt know about this sheme.
Anyone working for mcdonalds, john lewis, waitrose, dhl network rail or selected other firms (full list in o2 stores but they wont print it out or give the details out over the phone) can get an o2 open code for themselves and friends and family which gives 20% off i phone contracts (30% off other handsets) they can use their code 6 times a year and you just need the name and number to sign up in store. share the love on this site like people have done with the sky friends and family codes and we can all save money.

by the way if anyone has a code please pm me, I am about to send my orange phone back during my cooling off and would love an iphone on o2 without being ripped off! (great for looking up tabs on tinternet during rehearsals!) nice lady in my local o2 shop said i just need the code and the employees name and its job done!
Cheers
Bri

[quote name='thebuckets' post='756083' date='Feb 24 2010, 01:55 PM']Hello there this is a call for help as well as a heads up for anyone who doesnt know about this sheme.
Anyone working for mcdonalds, john lewis, waitrose, dhl network rail or selected other firms (full list in o2 stores but they wont print it out or give the details out over the phone) can get an o2 open code for themselves and friends and family which gives 20% off i phone contracts (30% off other handsets) they can use their code 6 times a year and you just need the name and number to sign up in store. share the love on this site like people have done with the sky friends and family codes and we can all save money.

by the way if anyone has a code please pm me, I am about to send my orange phone back during my cooling off and would love an iphone on o2 without being ripped off! (great for looking up tabs on tinternet during rehearsals!) nice lady in my local o2 shop said i just need the code and the employees name and its job done!
Cheers
Bri[/quote]
As far as I know its 30% for iphone contracts, I worked for o2 for 9 years up until End of November but it may have changed!!

Cheers,
Paul

[quote name='P-T-P' post='758688' date='Feb 26 2010, 10:33 PM']Who do you get the code from? My missus works for DHL[/quote]
she should be able to get an open code from her manager or payroll department the code can then be used 6 times per year to get the discount
if she gets it sorted remember who told you! (still looking for a code!)

as far as i know, the 02 offer has changed. You no longer get 30% off, nowere near i think. Certainly if its the same offer as the mcdonalds discounts. In fact i think its now just a £10 discount of payg phones.