Why become a member? ×

markbass rig

burno70

Markbass TA503
151hf
Traveler 102p

OK, I've had this rig for 3 years now and although I love it, I went from a beat up old Peavy combo straight to this and now feel like seeing what else is out there.

The rig has been lightly gigged but is in excellent condition.

I'm not sure if I'm going to part with the head yet, but I may be tempted - we'll see.

Open for trades but unsure what I'm after - would rather keep the cabs lightweight though and I'm looking into tube heads but as I say, unsure.

Right for prices:-

£800 for the head (maybe)
£400 for the 151HF
£400 for the traveler.

I would be happy to transport it locally within reason (Liverpool) or maybe meet half way for larger distances with a petrol charge of course.

Thanks.

Edited by burno70

There's a lot of good gear out there but you've got a pretty good amp there so I'd keep it for awhile and see how it sounds with different cabs. My list would include Bergantino AE112 and AE410, Aguilar DB cabs and Barefaced Compact.

Hey dude,
I'm after the 102 cab, and you want a tube amp.
I got a Warwick pro tube 4 head that I am selling, wondered if you're up for a swap??
I wanted £450/ £500 for the head, but would happily make life easy for myself with a straight swap.
It's a great amp, check it out, but the great thing is... it has a solid state channel too! Which is a great safety net to have in one package! Plus it gives a clearer tone for smaller spaces while still having the ooomph of tubes when you need it!!!
You're in liverpool, I'm in Surrey, but would be happy to meet somewhere between if you are interested or I would travel the full distance for the swap plus some cash for time/petrol??
It's in good condition and has had 2 owners including myself (and I know the previous owner), who have looked after it well.
Any questions, please ask, I'll try to answer as best I can.

Mant Thanks,
Guy

[quote name='s1ater' post='764483' date='Mar 4 2010, 09:26 PM']If your intrested in tube heads, I'd be willing to swap my marshall vba400 for your head.
pm me if your interested.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer but I'd rather sell my cabs before switching the head.

[quote name='fatstringsguy' post='764657' date='Mar 5 2010, 12:44 AM']Hey dude,
I'm after the 102 cab, and you want a tube amp.
I got a Warwick pro tube 4 head that I am selling, wondered if you're up for a swap??
I wanted £450/ £500 for the head, but would happily make life easy for myself with a straight swap.
It's a great amp, check it out, but the great thing is... it has a solid state channel too! Which is a great safety net to have in one package! Plus it gives a clearer tone for smaller spaces while still having the ooomph of tubes when you need it!!!
You're in liverpool, I'm in Surrey, but would be happy to meet somewhere between if you are interested or I would travel the full distance for the swap plus some cash for time/petrol??
It's in good condition and has had 2 owners including myself (and I know the previous owner), who have looked after it well.
Any questions, please ask, I'll try to answer as best I can.

Mant Thanks,
Guy[/quote]

Thanks but I'd rather do a straight swap - cab for cab or just sell them. Cheers anyway.

Edited by burno70