Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub Sunburst

Hodge

With great reluctance I find myself having to part with my beloved Sunburst Bob.

I bought this last year from Jase and he'd looked after it well...hardly used it.
Since then I've gigged it two or three times and it's still in pristine condition.

But times being how they are something has to go, and for what our band is doing now this is unfortunately getting the least amount of playing.

I comes with a Hiscox case and currently has La Bella Deep Talkin' 760FM strings on (49-69-89-109) with which it gives a lovely old sound.

If preferred I can switch these for either Ernie Ball Roundwound Regular Slinky (50-70-85-105) or Roundwound Super Slinky (45-65-80-100) ...a couple fo unopened sets I have kicking about.
Or I can leave the flats on and throw in one of the round sets....your choice.

I really am sad to part with this as it both plays and sounds fantastic...the neck is a thing of great beauty.

I'm looking for £550 for it, inclusive of shipping costs.

Collection is also welcome (I'm in Louth, Lincolnshire) but I'm unable to deliver or meet half way at present due to the car being off the road.
For collection it'll be £20 cheaper.

[attachment=43288:DSCI0006.JPG]

[attachment=43287:DSCI0004.JPG]

[attachment=43286:DSCI0003.JPG]

[attachment=43285:DSCI0001.JPG]

[attachment=43289:DSCI0007.JPG]

Edited by Hodge

[quote name='Hodge' post='753570' date='Feb 22 2010, 10:49 AM']With great reluctance I find myself having to part with my beloved Sunburst Bob.

I bought this last year from Jase and he'd looked after it well...hardly used it.
Since then I've gigged it two or three times and it's still in pristine condition.

But times being how they are something has to go, and for what our band is doing now this is unfortunately getting the least amount of playing.

I comes with a Hiscox case and currently has La Bella Deep Talkin' 760FM strings on (49-69-89-109) with which it gives a lovely old sound.

If preferred I can switch these for either Ernie Ball Roundwound Regular Slinky (50-70-85-105) or Roundwound Super Slinky (45-65-80-100) ...a couple fo unopened sets I have kicking about.
Or I can leave the flats on and throw in one of the round sets....your choice.

I really am sad to part with this as it both plays and sounds fantastic...the neck is a thing of great beauty.

I'm looking for £550 for it, inclusive of shipping costs.

Collection is also welcome (I'm in Louth, Lincolnshire) but I'm unable to deliver or meet half way at present due to the car being off the road.
For collection it'll be £20 cheaper.

[attachment=43288:DSCI0006.JPG]

[attachment=43287:DSCI0004.JPG]

[attachment=43286:DSCI0003.JPG]

[attachment=43285:DSCI0001.JPG]

[attachment=43289:DSCI0007.JPG][/quote]

Louth? All I know about Louth is that there be a big TV mast there. Have a random bump on me for a very nice bass!

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='753663' date='Feb 22 2010, 12:12 PM']are u interested in a trade?? (plus some cash from my end)

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=77456"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=77456[/url]

:)[/quote]

Sorry Chris, but I'm really not looking for a trade right now.
Although if I were, that's a rather lovely looking bass you have there.
Thanks for the offer though.

Edited by Hodge