Why become a member? ×

** NOW SOLD ** Stagg EUB - Wine Red

Linus27

**** NOW SOLD ***

I have decided to sell my Stagg EUB. It is in wine red, mint condition and comes with the proper Stagg padded gig bag. It also comes with the chest rest but I do not have the arm rest. I have never used either of these attachments and have heard from other owners that the arm rest actually gets in the way. It also comes with a stand as seen in the picture. This actually keep the EUB upright when not in use rather than having to lay it on the floor or against the wall.

I have had no problems at all with this EUB and it has served me really well as an introduction to double bass.

The going rate for these seems to be between £250 to £275. So I would like £250 for mine which I think is very fair. I am based in Surrey and due to size would prefer either collection or am happy to meet part way if seller prefers.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='Musicman20' post='754569' date='Feb 23 2010, 12:00 AM']Whats on the horizon next for you Linus? :)[/quote]

HAHAHA oh no, it sounds like I am getting aname for myself :rolleyes::)

To be honest, it changes hourly, ask Old Horse Murphy as he will confirm this. However, the whole list is as follows. I hope you are sitting down. Right, as my Warwick is so wonderful as a Jazz bass and my ESP is also an amazing Jazz bass, I might sell my MIA 75 Jazz re-issue and buy either a Lakland Precision or Fender Precision. However, as my Warwick is so amazing, I might buy a Streamer LX or $$ as my Precision type of bass. I am also having urges to get a Lakland Darryl Jones again so this might replace the 75 Jazz. However, I have been there done that before and have so changed my mind not to do this. I also thought about selling the Stingray and the 75 Jazz and buying a Precision and a Warwick Streamer but have now changed my mind on that. I might just swap the Stingray who's name is Keira Knightley for a black one who goes by the name of Sandra Bullock. However, if I did this, I don't think I could keep her as Sandra Bullock and would have to re-name her as Sophie Marceau. As of 12.10am the latest is just get a Precision, either a Lakland or Fender but this will change by the morning.

[quote name='Linus27' post='754576' date='Feb 23 2010, 12:12 AM']HAHAHA oh no, it sounds like I am getting aname for myself :):)

To be honest, it changes hourly, ask Old Horse Murphy as he will confirm this. However, the whole list is as follows. I hope you are sitting down. Right, as my Warwick is so wonderful as a Jazz bass and my ESP is also an amazing Jazz bass, I might sell my MIA 75 Jazz re-issue and buy either a Lakland Precision or Fender Precision. However, as my Warwick is so amazing, I might buy a Streamer LX or $$ as my Precision type of bass. I am also having urges to get a Lakland Darryl Jones again so this might replace the 75 Jazz. However, I have been there done that before and have so changed my mind not to do this. I also thought about selling the Stingray and the 75 Jazz and buying a Precision and a Warwick Streamer but have now changed my mind on that. I might just swap the Stingray who's name is Keira Knightley for a black one who goes by the name of Sandra Bullock. However, if I did this, I don't think I could keep her as Sandra Bullock and would have to re-name her as Sophie Marceau. As of 12.10am the latest is just get a Precision, either a Lakland or Fender but this will change by the morning.[/quote]

I never had GAS such as this until basschat started to be a daily part of my internet life hahah!

Now I feel your pain...I am the same. What do I want? Lots of things....but I can only get a certain amount. I have Laklands I really want to own, Warwicks, Ernie Balls, and more cabinets....and then some basic recording bits for the mac.

Good luck in your search!

[quote name='Linus27' post='754576' date='Feb 23 2010, 12:12 AM']HAHAHA oh no, it sounds like I am getting aname for myself :):)

To be honest, it changes hourly, ask Old Horse Murphy as he will confirm this. However, the whole list is as follows. I hope you are sitting down. Right, as my Warwick is so wonderful as a Jazz bass and my ESP is also an amazing Jazz bass, I might sell my MIA 75 Jazz re-issue and buy either a Lakland Precision or Fender Precision. However, as my Warwick is so amazing, I might buy a Streamer LX or $$ as my Precision type of bass. I am also having urges to get a Lakland Darryl Jones again so this might replace the 75 Jazz. However, I have been there done that before and have so changed my mind not to do this. I also thought about selling the Stingray and the 75 Jazz and buying a Precision and a Warwick Streamer but have now changed my mind on that. I might just swap the Stingray who's name is Keira Knightley for a black one who goes by the name of Sandra Bullock. However, if I did this, I don't think I could keep her as Sandra Bullock and would have to re-name her as Sophie Marceau. As of 12.10am the latest is just get a Precision, either a Lakland or Fender but this will change by the morning.[/quote]

Its just sick.. really sick.

ha ha :rolleyes: