Why become a member? ×

PODxt+bass pack

Silent Fly

[size=1][i]I am not sure this is the right place to post this. If it isn't apologies (could also the admin tell me where move it to)[/i][/size]

I decided to sell my PODxt+bass pack. It is in perfect conditions with the support unit and all model packs available pre-installed. Thanks to the bass pack the PODxt can behave like a [i]PODxt Bass[/i] (aka BOD).

Here the auction on eBay:
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330184014833"]<a href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330184014833" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=330184014833[/url]</a>

The PODxt is a fantastic unit but I decided to move to a pedals-based configuration.

...and I know that in 1 year time I will change my mind (again) :)

Edited by Silent Fly

[quote name='ped' post='82864' date='Nov 2 2007, 06:33 PM']Crikey! What a package! I have sent this to my guitar player.[/quote]

Thanks Ped for sending my auction to your guitar player. :huh:

It also a good unit for bass. I am not 100% sure but I don't think the [i]Bass PODxt[/i] can be upgraded with [i]FX Junkie[/i]. Moreover, the PODxt is stereo and the BOD is mono/biamp (which in my opinion makes the PODxt more interesting).

I used it with bass and guitar and it is equally good with both. :)

Silent Fly

[i]P.S. I gather this is the right place for pointing member's auction on eBay. Would it be inappropriate for "For sale: Amps, Cabs and Effects"?[/i]

[quote name='Silent Fly' post='82931' date='Nov 2 2007, 08:51 PM']I am not 100% sure but I don't think the [i]Bass PODxt[/i] can be upgraded with [i]FX Junkie[/i].[/quote]
Unless I have missed an update I don't think the BOD xt can take any packs. It certainly doesn't seem so from the Line6 site. Shame

[quote name='Silent Fly' post='82931' date='Nov 2 2007, 08:51 PM']Thanks Ped for sending my auction to your guitar player. :huh:

It also a good unit for bass. I am not 100% sure but I don't think the [i]Bass PODxt[/i] can be upgraded with [i]FX Junkie[/i]. Moreover, the PODxt is stereo and the BOD is mono/biamp (which in my opinion makes the PODxt more interesting).

I used it with bass and guitar and it is equally good with both. :)

Silent Fly

[i]P.S. [b]I gather this is the right place for pointing member's auction on eBay. Would it be inappropriate for "For sale: Amps, Cabs and Effects[/b]"?[/i][/quote]

I'd stick it up for sale as well.