Why become a member? ×

Hey up From Blackpool

Mac68

[quote name='Mac68' post='745338' date='Feb 14 2010, 10:04 PM']I'm not a newbie.Used to be mic mac moe on here but set up a new account in desperation after computer shenannigans!! :)[/quote]

Hi

I can restore you mic mac moe account with a new password and e-mail address is you'd like me to fix it?

Let me know

Hamster

[quote name='MythSte' post='745395' date='Feb 14 2010, 11:31 PM']Do you play at all locally mate? I may well have seen you if you do! I'm only over in st annes meself.[/quote]

Ste,I'm currently playing drums with Mark Thornley Band (see youtube)

Mick

[quote name='tony_m' post='747126' date='Feb 16 2010, 12:37 PM']And 'ey up back from another Blackpudlian. Haven't seen you guys play anywhere, but I'll keep my eyes open. :)[/quote]

I'd never noticed you where from blackpool! Do you play at all locally? This could be the making of a mini bass bash!

[quote name='MythSte' post='748358' date='Feb 17 2010, 01:03 PM']I'd never noticed you where from blackpool! Do you play at all locally? This could be the making of a mini bass bash![/quote]
No, I'm just a "hobbyist" playing for his own enjoyment at home.

There again, whenever I see a band playing in the Hop for example, it always gets me thinking "Hmm, why not... ", so you never know. :)

[quote name='tony_m' post='748633' date='Feb 17 2010, 04:34 PM']No, I'm just a "hobbyist" playing for his own enjoyment at home.

There again, whenever I see a band playing in the Hop for example, it always gets me thinking "Hmm, why not... ", so you never know. :)[/quote]

Oh, playing in a band is something else... The sense of satisfaction is like nothing i'd ever felt before! Go for it!

[quote name='MythSte' post='748672' date='Feb 17 2010, 05:02 PM']Oh, playing in a band is something else... The sense of satisfaction is like nothing i'd ever felt before! Go for it![/quote]
Don't worry, I'll announce it on here if and when I take that great leap forward!!! :)

[quote name='Hamster' post='748792' date='Feb 17 2010, 06:54 PM']Sorry, got busy over the last couple of days, I've adjusted your e-mail, reset your password and e-mailed you the details so you can access mic mac moe again

Cheers

Hamster[/quote]

Merci,monsiuer L'amsteur,
Mick