Why become a member? ×

COMPLETED-Johnny Brooke Jazz give away.

Potaton

Hi all,
I've got a Johnny Brooke Jazz bass to give to a good home.I am rather attached to it as it was my 1st bass & my wife bought it for me,but it's sat in the corner gathering dust.It's in perfect working order,no dings or knocks to speak of.I took the scratch plate off & painted a rather good skull with a top hat & monicle on it,didn't put it back on,and i've since lost the screws.Also,i scratched "Johnny Brooke" off & replaced it with "Odd Bass" (Decals).
I would rather this bass went to a youngster who is keen to learn.so if you have a budding rock star son/daughter/grandson/granddaughter,please PM me.
Collection from Cheltenham,Gloucestershire.
Cheers

Edited by Potaton

[quote name='Potaton' post='745263' date='Feb 14 2010, 08:55 PM']Hi all,
I've got a Johnny Brooke Jazz bass to give to a good home.I am rather attached to it as it was my 1st bass & my wife bought it for me,but it's sat in the corner gathering dust.It's in perfect working order,no dings or knocks to speak of.I took the scratch plate off & painted a rather good skull with a top hat & monicle on it,didn't put it back on,and i've since lost the screws.Also,i scratched "Johnny Brooke" off & replaced it with "Odd Bass" (Decals).
I would rather this bass went to a youngster who is keen to learn.so if you have a budding rock star son/daughter/grandson/granddaughter,please PM me.
Collection from Cheltenham,Gloucestershire.
Cheers[/quote]

If you were prepared to post (at my expense obviously) this would be ideal for my daughter. She plays classical guitar and sings, but has started her first band (at 13) and can't find a bass player - they even have a drummer!, so I'm encouraging her to play bass and sing. This would be ideal.

[quote name='steve' post='745315' date='Feb 14 2010, 09:38 PM']If you were prepared to post (at my expense obviously) this would be ideal for my daughter. She plays classical guitar and sings, but has started her first band (at 13) and can't find a bass player - they even have a drummer!, so I'm encouraging her to play bass and sing. This would be ideal.[/quote]
Convert them to the low end while they're young - like it! :)