Why become a member? ×

Status Energy 5 string - **SOLD**

Bilbo

If you don't like any of the other Status basses that have appeared on here recently, try this one. Its brill!!! :rolleyes:

Seriously, I just got a quote for luthier work on a double bass that is from £475 to £650, depending on the quality of the parts chosen.

I think I need to sell the Status, peeps :) !!

• 2 weeks later...

BuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBu
uuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuu
uuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuu
uuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuu
yitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyit
BuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuu
uuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuu
uuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuu
uuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuy
itBuuuuuuuuuuyitBuuuuuuuuuuyit

• 2 weeks later...

Wwwwooooaahhh!! I just read this! You have the six string version of this???? You may (or may not) have spotted a few times me bemoaning over the last few years that there's two basses I've sold that just utterly gutted me to part with, and one of them was my black six string energy.(other was my streamer lx) :-( If you ever part with yours please drop me a line and I'd find a limb or relative to sell or something to raise the funds somehow someway lol!!!

[quote name='gafbass02' post='813732' date='Apr 21 2010, 01:25 PM']Wwwwooooaahhh!! I just read this! You have the six string version of this????[/quote]

No, gaf. I HAD the six string version and traded it for this, the 5 string version (basschatter mcc did alright out of but I got what I wanted at the time also so it was a win-win). I haven't got it anymore.

Have a bump/recommendation on me , matey.

I've had 2 Energys....Energii??.... a carbon necked 4 and a wood necked 5 - in fact my current Status , a 3000 , is the same thing minus the head - loved them both. Very workmanlike , playable basses with a wide range of sounds. Bilbo's selling this British , quality made instrument for the price of a Mex Fender. Why hasn't somebody bought it?