Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

status shark 4 string active SOLD

pal1972

Been toying with letting this one go for a while as i dont use it that much, i tend to favour my energy more. Its in really nice condition - apart from some laquer cracks on the rear, but hardly any other marks. It has the usual chrome pickup, but unusually a factrory fitted preamp. the controls are vol, active/passive mini toggle switch, mid freq boost/cut mini toggle switch, bass/treble stacked pot. This is genuine factrory status preamp and really helps to get some lovely tones. the neck is straight and smooth and theres plenty of life left in the frets. chrome bridge in good shape - slight pitting. There is a small crack in the scratchplate beside the jack socket, but its safe and secure in situ, i've no doubt these could be obtained from status direct?

Recently set up with nice low action and a fresh set of flatwound strings.

I'll throw in a padded gig bag with it and even throw in free postage. Looking for £400 ono

[attachment=42147:DSCF6654___Copy.JPG] [attachment=42148:DSCF6660.JPG] [attachment=42150:DSCF6661.JPG] [attachment=42152:DSCF6662.JPG] [attachment=42153:DSCF6663.JPG]

Edited by pal1972