Why become a member? ×

I'm clearing out some spare sets of strings. All have been put on my basses, but have been used for less than 1 week (I decided to go back to my beloved La Bellas).

All in fantastic condition and lots of life left:

[s]2 sets of [/s] TI Flats (43-100 gauge) 34" scale. Selling for £32.70 rom Stringbusters. Yours for £22 per set inc delivery. 1 SET LEFT

[s]1 set of D'Addario Chromes Flatwounds (45-100 gauge) 34" scale. Selling for £29.60 from Stringbusters. Yours for £20 inc delivery.[/s] SOLD

I possibly have another set of D'Addarios too but need to check.

I'm not sure if I still have the original packaging but all the strings will be wrapped in individual envelopes before being boxed. If you're not happy with them I'll offer your money back (can't say fairer than that!)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='BassKS' post='733954' date='Feb 3 2010, 12:21 PM']If the main man wont have the chromes....Ill take them. or if you decide to sell the other set of chromes an all.[/quote]

[quote name='BassKS' post='733954' date='Feb 3 2010, 12:21 PM']If the main man wont have the chromes....Ill take them. Otherwise a set of them TIs that everyone is going on about.[/quote]

No problem. I'll reserve a set of TI's for you and drop you a pM in case there are any issues with the Chromes

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='733957' date='Feb 3 2010, 12:23 PM']No problem. I'll reserve a set of TI's for you and drop you a pM in case there are any issues with the Chromes[/quote]

Or if you decide to shift the next set of chromes. which id much rather have....