Why become a member? ×

My Shuker EUB in FS section!!

Sibob

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sibob, is your Shuker still for sale?

The fretboard has just split on my NS WAV4. I have never been so annoyed with a bass in my life. Went to bed. Bass fine. Get up in the morning, there is a 4 inch long split from the bridge end of the fretboard upward. WTF?? Its going back to Guitar Guitar and I'm hoping like hell that I get a refund. The problem is I've had the WAV4 for three months - without a problem mind you. No variations in temp, no knocks, its never been gigged or out the house. It couldn't have split within the 30 day money-back guarantee, that would have been way too convenient!!

If I get a refund I am seriously considering making you an offer for your EUB. I should have bought a proper EUB in the first place :-((

• 6 months later...

No, it's okie... I'll let ya off this time! Don't let it happen again, or I'll make you stand at the back of the class ;o)

I know that the For Sale section doesnt get a great deal of EUB stuff in, so I see you point there mate!

Catch ya later Si.

• 1 month later...