Why become a member? ×

SOLD

tredders

Hi all

Looking to move on my Stingray. It's a black & maple, 2004 model, with the 3 eq. It's in good nick, with the exception of a dink on the top of the headstock (shown in pics). It comes with the Musicman hard case, although this has a dent one corner (which doesn't affect the protection it gives). It's a lovely bass, and plays and sounds exactly as you'd expect it to, but I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that I'm a passive bass type of guy!

I'm looking for £700 for this, collected from near j.12 of the M40 (nr Gaydon). I'll post at cost, and I also travel a fair bit with work, so could potentially arrange a meetup depending on where work takes me in the next couple of weeks.

[attachment=41535:xIMG_0050.jpg]
[attachment=41536:xIMG_0051.jpg]
[attachment=41537:xIMG_0052.jpg]
[attachment=41538:xIMG_0053.jpg]

Tradewise, I'd be looking for a Lakland Duck Dunn or a P bass with a slim (Jazz style) neck.

Any other questions, just ask

Cheers

Mark.

Edited by tredders

Hi Trev

Gaydon is close to junction 12 of the M40 (between Leamington and Banbury). It's exactly an hour to Heathrow - I've done that particular journey enough times!

I'm at home all week this week, with the exception of Wednesday.

Cheers

Mark.

[quote name='tredders' post='730487' date='Jan 31 2010, 12:40 PM']Hi all

Looking to move on my Stingray. It's a black & maple, 2004 model, with the 3 eq. It's in good nick, with the exception of a dink on the top of the headstock (shown in pics). It comes with the Musicman hard case, although this has a dent one corner (which doesn't affect the protection it gives). It's a lovely bass, and plays and sounds exactly as you'd expect it to, but I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that I'm a passive bass type of guy!

I'm looking for £700 for this, collected from near j.12 of the M40 (nr Gaydon). I'll post at cost, and I also travel a fair bit with work, so could potentially arrange a meetup depending on where work takes me in the next couple of weeks.

[attachment=41535:xIMG_0050.jpg]
[attachment=41536:xIMG_0051.jpg]
[attachment=41537:xIMG_0052.jpg]
[attachment=41538:xIMG_0053.jpg]

Tradewise, I'd be looking for: -

1. Ric (with me adding some cash) - ideally Jetglo, but would consider other colours
2. Sunburst or black US P bass with rosewood, preferably mojo-d (I'd add cash my side for an older bass)
3. Lakland Duck Dunn

Any other questions, just ask

Cheers

Mark.[/quote]

HI mark

I have a sunburst/rosewood 2006 usa jazz bass that I would trade, would that interest you?

Lloyd

[quote name='lloyd' post='731255' date='Feb 1 2010, 12:38 AM']HI mark

I have a sunburst/rosewood 2006 usa jazz bass that I would trade, would that interest you?

Lloyd[/quote]

Hi Lloyd

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not looking for a Jazz at the moment.

Mark

[quote name='cocco' post='734488' date='Feb 3 2010, 08:59 PM']Hey dude.

Would you take a Peavey T-40, Aria SB II Elite or Hot rod Fender P-bass in exchange with cash adjustment to suit (my way ofcourse)[/quote]

Hi

I think I'm just looking for cash or a Duck Dunn for this one. Thanks for the offer though.

Mark.