Why become a member? ×

FT: Kramer Focus 7000 (Japcraptastic Pbass Special)

jonsparrow91

Once again I'm getting rid of a bass that I've barely had :S Agreed to trade for this in the first place because I really wanted to try a precision bass. They're good but not my cup of tea really. The Kramer is essentially a passive precision bass deluxe: Precision pup and Humbucker, v/v/t, 3 way selector and phase switch for the humbucker. The precision pup sounds like you'd expect, one flip of the switch makes the humbucker sound a little weedy (great blended with the P) but flip again and you get a great growly bite. Its got a few signs of wear but its pretty good for a bass thats older than me. Its an early eighties bass and like most of that time it is very solid.
Body and headstock are gloss black and the neck is rosewood.
I'm not too interested in selling but I'm open to cash offers.

As for trades, I'm looking for something that isnt a precision bass, i.e. single coils and humbuckers only. Fairly open to suggestions.

Not my pic but do you want to pay for a camera? :)

Price reduction as I need the money, £150 no offers, pickup or meetup with you covering travel costs only (strict).

Edited by spaz91

[quote name='spaz91' post='729352' date='Jan 30 2010, 12:15 AM']Once again I'm getting rid of a bass that I've barely had :S Agreed to trade for this in the first place because I really wanted to try a precision bass. They're good but not my cup of tea really. The Kramer is essentially a passive precision bass deluxe: Precision pup and Humbucker, v/v/t, 3 way selector and phase switch for the humbucker. The precision pup sounds like you'd expect, one flip of the switch makes the humbucker sound a little weedy (great blended with the P) but flip again and you get a great growly bite. Its got a few signs of wear but its pretty good for a bass thats older than me. Its an early eighties bass and like most of that time it is very solid.
Body and headstock are gloss black and the neck is rosewood.
I'm not too interested in selling but I'm open to cash offers.
As for trades, I'm looking for something active and/or something with a maple neck. Warwick Rockbasses and the like.[/quote]
You will get much more interest with pics bro.... :)

• 2 weeks later...