Why become a member? ×

The ATTACK! ATTACK! Rock Show Tour May 2010 sponsored by Atticus

attackbass

[quote name='attackbass' post='726688' date='Jan 27 2010, 06:44 PM']haha cool! Been on here for a good while, i'm completely obsessed by my instrument lol!

That was a good tour, altho we were on about 5 minutes after doors![/quote]

yeah, we missed your first couple of songs because my "friends" who i was going with spent about half an hour playing on bloody HALO 3 lolz so we were a bit late.

[quote name='J3ster' post='727510' date='Jan 28 2010, 01:03 PM']Attack Attack?? Did your band support Juliet Lewis @ Shepards Bush? I saw that gig and yourself if so.[/quote]

Yep we did that tour, bit of a weird one but cool for us at the same time! Not that i've met many famous film stars but she seemed pretty cool!

[quote name='attackbass' post='727634' date='Jan 28 2010, 02:34 PM']Yep we did that tour, bit of a weird one but cool for us at the same time! Not that i've met many famous film stars but she seemed pretty cool![/quote]

Very weird one, Your band put on a very energetic watchable and enjoyable performance - Can't remember the name of the other support act but they were bloody awful. :)

All the best with the tour.

Just remembered : Officer Kicks oh my!!!

Edited by J3ster

[quote name='J3ster' post='727655' date='Jan 28 2010, 02:47 PM']Very weird one, Your band put on a very energetic watchable and enjoyable performance - Can't remember the name of the other support act but they were bloody awful. :)

All the best with the tour.

Just remembered : Officer Kicks oh my!!![/quote]

Cool thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Your tour looks sweet! How come you aren't doing the UK leg of the Zebrahead tour? We're hoping to get the Glasgow date again. Played with Zebrahead at the Glasgow Cathouse last year. You're in for a treat if you haven't seen them or if you're not a fan, their awesome live show has converted many!

chris

Reason for not doing the UK tour... I don't know really, most likely because we're wrting and recording and we don't want to afttect the headline tour too much either. We've toured with Zebrahead before so we already know them pretty well, they're cool guys.

[quote name='Basska' post='748794' date='Feb 17 2010, 06:54 PM']Your tour looks sweet! How come you aren't doing the UK leg of the Zebrahead tour? We're hoping to get the Glasgow date again. Played with Zebrahead at the Glasgow Cathouse last year. You're in for a treat if you haven't seen them or if you're not a fan, their awesome live show has converted many!

chris[/quote]