Why become a member? ×

Pedaltrain Mini with soft case SOLD

steve

Sadly, my M9 and expression pedals won't fit on this so I've bought an alternative and this is now surplus. I'll get some pics up when I get the chance, but it's basically in really good nick, and I've still got some of the velcro IIRC.

Some people have missed the price (shown in the topic description in the forum listing) - to reiterate i'm after £65+ shipping

Edited by steve

[quote name='alexharvay' post='723858' date='Jan 25 2010, 09:25 AM']Sods Law. I waited and waited for one of these to come up for sale second hand. Last week I though 'f*** it, I'll order one new'. Always the way. Best of luck with the sale.[/quote]

damn damn damn damn damn, it's been sitting around in my house for a few weeks too.

Ste, I potentially have a deal going through for the PT Mini, and I've just taken delivery of a woodstock pedal board for the M9, which is slightly bigger than the Mini, so the expression pedals I'm using sit on it better. In a hypothetical world (assuming you were happy with the woodstock board) how much cash would you be looking for?

On a new value there is a difference of £250 between the M9 and the M13 with PT2 Hardcase.

I'm not sure how much the Woodstock board cost but I'm thinking £120-£150 at the moment without taking into account the Woodstock

Edited by tayste_2000