Why become a member? ×

SOLD

ben604

Just seen the VMJ '77 which I must own, which means this has to go!

Some more pictures:

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/53759590@N04/...157625004704796"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/53759590@N04/...157625004704796[/url]

a price drop - £155 delivered to the UK, as I noticed a small nick out of the paint on one of the horns as shown in the picamatures.

Edited by ben604

[quote name='ben604' post='723097' date='Jan 24 2010, 01:53 PM']Hello,

Just having a bit of a shuffle round and fancy trying a new bass, it's the only thing I have at the moment so I'd prefer a trade.

Looking for something active with a narrow neck which can hopefully do a precision sound as well as a variety of other sounds?

My precision is pretty much as it came out of the factory, slight indent on the rear of the headstock and there's an area of slightly thin paint on the bottom of the body which isnt damage but looks like an error at the factory which I hadnt noticed when I bought it, otherwise, it plays great, sounds great and looks well...great!

What have you got? Based in the Northwest - Wirral.

Cheers,
Ben[/quote]
Pm sent

"Just having a bit of a shuffle round and fancy trying a new bass, it\'s the only thing I have at the moment so I\'d prefer a trade.
Looking for something active with a narrow neck which can hopefully do a precision sound as well as a variety of other sounds?"

Hows about a Traben Neo Limited - 4 string spalted maple burst + black hardware - does everything you could possibly want & looks good!
Cheers,
John

Edited by KiOgon

Hey John, thanks for the offer but I'm a bit conservative in my tastes, that's a bit too interesting for me if you know what I mean!

I'm looking for something Precision-ish looking, maybe something Ibanez?

It's so difficult to bemspecific when you dont know what's out there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was quite into the VMP until I saw Riff Raffs Aria

[attachment=43124:aria1.jpg]

.....that's lovely. Is it for sale? (Apologies for hi-jacking the thread)

Edited by bassman2790