Why become a member? ×

1 Bass cab/Sub

King Tut

[b]One now sold - one available[/b]

One 'no name' 1 x 15 bass cab / sub - not sure what they're supposed to be - but they sound pretty meaty!

Well used and the handles are a bit iffy - 200W 8 ohm 'Zomax' drivers

Bargain price of £40 collected from Milton Keynes !

I've got 4 of these - two with 4 ohm drivers in - which I'm keeping - I used one of the 4 ohm jobs as an extension to my nemesis 2 x 10 combo at a gig recently and had loads of comments about how good it sounded.

This needs a good home soon!

Edited by King Tut

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unless i'm mistaken these are Loud inc cabs

I have a Loud 410 and it's a fantastic Box for the cash..... actually only paid £80 for mine and on a gig it's as good as any 410 i've used

I wisj my amp would go lower than 4ohm i'd buy one (or both) to add to my 410

Mark

[quote name='Marcus' post='325735' date='Nov 10 2008, 10:11 AM']Unless i'm mistaken these are Loud inc cabs

I have a Loud 410 and it's a fantastic Box for the cash..... actually only paid £80 for mine and on a gig it's as good as any 410 i've used

I wisj my amp would go lower than 4ohm i'd buy one (or both) to add to my 410

Mark[/quote]

Thanks Marcus,

There's no name or any sign of a manufacturer on them, and despite being scruffy, they sound real good - a bargain for someone looking to buy a cheap rig!

I've weighed me holding one on some bathroom scales (on an uneven garage floor - don't tell the wife) and it comes out to just over 60 lb - not including me!

Because of the shape and location of the handles they are an achievable one man lift.

Col

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...