Why become a member? ×

Fender MIM Jazz & Warmoth FrankenJazz

ozzy138

Having a bit of a clear as it seems i never play either of these fine basses anymore ( My Spector and my Stingray get all the attention)

Anyway, i have...

Fender MIM Jazz bass, fitted with DiMarzio pickups and a BadAss 2 bridge, replacement knobs and a black jack plate and a set of DR Fat Beams.... One if its previous owner, for what ever reason, seems to have attempted to remove the Fender logo but after having a setup by Chris , the Bass Centre's tech, he told me in his opinion its an original Fender and not a Squire or anything.

£220 inc P&P

Warmoth Jazz Bass, Maple "dinky" body and neck, finish is in Vintage Gloss. The Pickups are Seymour Duncan Antiquity 2's with Seymour Duncan pre amp. The bridge is another BassAss 2 and the tuners are Schaller. It was all put together for me by Chris from the Bass Centre.

£300 inc P&P

The Fender play as you would expect, lots of lovely growl, however the DiMarzio's really fatten the sound out

The Warmoth is absolutely beautiful, the Antiquities sound really old school but the addition of the maple body give it extra zing

I can deliver if your in London or Essex (within reason) and apologies for the quality of the pics..
[attachment=40895:IMG_4424.jpg]
[attachment=40896:IMG_4428.jpg]
[attachment=40891:IMG_4412.jpg]
[attachment=40890:IMG_4409.jpg]
[attachment=40894:IMG_4421.jpg]
[attachment=40893:IMG_4420.jpg]
[attachment=40892:IMG_4414.jpg]

[size="2"][/size]