Why become a member? ×

Sale or Trade Tele SC and Epi HB pickups and a Keeley SD-1 Super Overdrive.

Right guys, got some stuff I haven't use in a while or ever so thought it could go to a good home maybe?!

Pair of Tele pickups comprising Giovanni Vintage Tele neck pickup - according to Axesrus - Built Using Formvar Coils and Alnico 5 Magnets to recreate the classic 50s/60s Sound. Specifically, this Telecaster Neck Pickup offers a twangy, rich sound, capturing all all the string movement and delivering it very cleanly, with an almost brassy overtone. 7k resistance - and a Fender Japan Tele bridge pickup - taken from my CIJ Tele Custom as it didn't match the big fat humbucker very well. Assume resistance is probably somewhere around the 7.5k mark as the 9k pickup that replaced it seems more suited to the humbucker. £20 each or £35 for the pair - delivered

Keeley Boss SD-1 5* mod and a load of spare opamps of varying tone/drive. Excellent condition, got a bit of velcro on, but sure that'll come off. Still got the box. £70 delivered or trade for a Boss DD-3 or DD-6.

Pair of Epiphone Humbuckers taken out of my Dot. Baseplates are engraved Epiphone and there are factory stickers to denote which one is the neck and which is the bridge, along with "57CH' which I assume is some reference to them being Classic 57 clones. £35 delivered.

[s]Set of 3 Behringer Mics - think these are XM1800s - SM58 clones, there are 3 in a plastic moulded case with clips. Can't remember if mine have switches as I bought them, took them to a couple of practices and put them in the cupboard so they have been little used - they are still in the cupboard and I have to get the ladder out, move a load of stuff :) - if you are desparate to know whether they have switches or not, please ask! These are £32 + £6 delivery from DV24/7 - they weigh about 230g each, plus the three clips (negligible) plus the plastic case so it's going to be in the region of a fiver to send them. They have had almost no use at all so I would be looking for £30 delivered or £25 if you want to pick them up in Leicester.[/s] Sold

[s]Marshall SV-1 Supervibe chorus/vibe - no box, good condition, no longer used - last one on ebay went for £25 + £4.99 shipped - £25 delivered? [b]Sold elsewhere pending funds[/b][/s]

[s]Set of DR Hi-beams bass strings, brand new unused, 45 - 105, £20 delivered[/s] - Sold

[s]Set of Ashdown Wide Boys Slim Jim's bass strings 40 - 100 - I got these in a trade with MB1 ages ago and never, ever used them. Still in the funky Ashdown tin, £20 [b]£17.50[/b] delivered (because they're a bit heavier due to the tin!) Sold[/s]

[s]
Valves - got 4 used Sovtek EL84s and 3 ECC83s - one unnamed and two Ruby Tubes - the Rubies are ECC83CZ, which I believe are made in the Czech JJ factory. I have no idea how old these are - they were in my Laney when I got it and I replaced the lot for a full set of JJs - I've tested them all tonight in my Epi VJ and they all work - the unnamed ECC83 works but is a bit microphonic - if you bought 4 Sovtek EL84s and 2 JJ ECC83s from Watford Valves, you'd get a bill for £63 - yours for £30. Sold elsewhere[/s]

[s]Belkin USB Plus 4 port USB 2.0 hub - have a hub to connect up a Line 6 Guitarport and a Zoom H4 - I bought one, we had a power cut which fried the power supply so I went and bought a new one. Then sent the broken one to Belkin under their lifetime warranty and they replaced it with this - as new, never been opened. [s]£18[/s] [b]£15[/b] delivered Sold elsewhere[/s]

Edited by john_the_bass

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='719419' date='Jan 20 2010, 06:37 PM']Right guys, got some stuff I haven't use in a while or ever so thought it could go to a good home maybe?!

Set of 3 Behringer Mics - think these are XM1800s - SM58 clones, there are 3 in a plastic moulded case with clips. Can't remember if mine have switches as I bought them, took them to a couple of practices and put them in the cupboard so they have been little used - they are still in the cupboard and I have to get the ladder out, move a load of stuff :) - if you are desparate to know whether they have switches or not, please ask! These are £32 + £6 delivery from DV24/7 - they weigh about 230g each, plus the three clips (negligible) plus the plastic case so it's going to be in the region of a fiver to send them. They have had almost no use at all so I would be looking for £30 delivered or £25 if you want to pick them up in Leicester.

Set of Ashdown Wide Boys Slim Jim's bass strings 40 - 100 - I got these in a trade with MB1 ages ago and never, ever used them. Still in the funky Ashdown tin, [s]£20[/s] [b]£17.50[/b] delivered (because they're a bit heavier due to the tin!)[/quote]

Hi man, are mics ans strings still available?

cheers
.ric.

• 4 weeks later...

Still got the two sets of pickups and the Keeley SD-1 5*. Would consider trades for other stuff - I don't know what so feel free to offer but don't be offended if I say no.
I think I have found a delay and am awaiting a PM answer with some detail so would look at Boss ME-50, OC-3, PH-3, RMC Wah, Micro POG, Xotic RC Booster, E-Bow - possibly even a cheap guitar. Try me anyway - total trade value is abotu £150 - £160, but I'll split the items (not individual pickups though, they have to go as a set).