Why become a member? ×

No-name 4x12 cab

cLepto-bass

Selling this 4x12 that I have had for a couple of years now. I originally bought it off the guitarist in my band but soon used it for the bass because it was capable of providing quite thundering bass tones if you like that aggresive mid punch. It isnt the best looking thing in the world but it does its thing really well and it so so solidly built. Barring a few scuffs which is normal with this size of cab it is an sound cosmetic condition.

As I say, it is no-name so I dont know alot abou it really but I will try to answer questions as clearly as I can.

[attachment=40454:cab2.jpg][attachment=40453:cab1.jpg][attachment=40455:cab3.jpg]

No idea what its worth is so shall I say [s]£80[/s] for now and see what happens. [s]Now going for £70[/s] [b]Further reduction to £55.[/b]
Forgot to say that this item is collection only.

Edited by uzzell

I couldnt actually find out the power handling of the cab, the speakers dont seem to say anything on them about that. All I know is that my mate used to run a 100w Orange valve head through it and I now run my 500w Markbass through it and I've never had a problem with it.

Surely someone is willing to take a punt on this for £70

[quote name='uzzell' post='716897' date='Jan 18 2010, 06:43 PM']I couldnt actually find out the power handling of the cab, the speakers dont seem to say anything on them about that. All I know is that my mate used to run a 100w Orange valve head through it and I now run my 500w Markbass through it and I've never had a problem with it.

Surely someone is willing to take a punt on this for £70[/quote]

Thanks for checking out the rating. If I could shift my gear I'd take it off your hands :)

[quote name='chrispy108' post='718462' date='Jan 19 2010, 09:40 PM']Hi,

Do you know what the speakers in it are?

Thanks[/quote]

All I know is that they say 'made exclusively for big cat by eminence' but unfortunatley have no idea what that means.

I hope that helps though

[quote name='Dunc' post='718578' date='Jan 19 2010, 11:43 PM']Hello! Is there definately no way you'd consider posting this?[/quote]

At the moment I just want to see what interest I have in someone coming to collect it. I'm in the middle of uni exams right now so wont have the time to acquire packaging metarial and boxing it, as well as weighing and sorting out a courier. I'm sorry that that sounds a tad selfish but I just dont have the time to sort all that out right now.

[quote name='uzzell' post='718610' date='Jan 20 2010, 12:06 AM']At the moment I just want to see what interest I have in someone coming to collect it. I'm in the middle of uni exams right now so wont have the time to acquire packaging metarial and boxing it, as well as weighing and sorting out a courier. I'm sorry that that sounds a tad selfish but I just dont have the time to sort all that out right now.[/quote]

No problem big lad. If you do fancy having a bash at posting it then give me a shout, obviously i can pay postage and i know a well cheap courier.
taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
x

[quote name='jet1968' post='720066' date='Jan 21 2010, 01:19 PM']do you have dimensions and weight in kg? thanks[/quote]

Hi. Dimensions are 84.5 cm high, 76 wide and 36 deep. Unfortunately I dont have any means of weighing the cab but I dont recall it being too heavy. Marshall website put their 4x12's between 35 to 40kg, so I assume it will be about that. Sorry I cant be any more specific. Thanks for the interest tough.