Why become a member? ×

Sold

EdwardHimself

It is with regret that i am being forced to sell my beloved swr bass rig b/c it's got a couple of technical issues. Plus i'm no longer in a band and this is really just taking up space. The troubles are that both the speakers and amp have problems with distortion. That's about it. Everything else on both are pretty much all fine, apart from one of the hifi style banana connectors on the back of the cab has snapped off.

[attachment=40361:back.JPG]

[attachment=40362:newman.JPG]

I'll get a pic or 2 of the amp itself a bit later. So i was thinking maybe £50 for the cab, £45 for the amp or £80 for the whole thing. Or make me an offer. Shipping is possible but it will be horrendously expensive for the cab. Thanks edd.

Edited by EdwardHimself

you have mail

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='715703' date='Jan 17 2010, 02:54 PM']It is with regret that i am being forced to sell my beloved swr bass rig b/c it's got a couple of technical issues. Plus i'm no longer in a band and this is really just taking up space. The troubles are that both the speakers and amp have problems with distortion. That's about it. Everything else on both are pretty much all fine, apart from one of the hifi style banana connectors on the back of the cab has snapped off.

[attachment=40361:back.JPG]

[attachment=40362:newman.JPG]

I'll get a pic or 2 of the amp itself a bit later. So i was thinking maybe £50 for the cab, £45 for the amp or £80 for the whole thing. Or make me an offer. Shipping is possible but it will be horrendously expensive for the cab. Thanks edd.[/quote]

[quote name='Bernmeister' post='716582' date='Jan 18 2010, 01:49 PM']Sorry to hear about the problems your experiencing with your SWR's
I know how proud of them that you are, have you tried changing the valve in the amp ?[/quote]

Not yet but i get the feeling that it won't make much difference. I guess if no one is interested in these then i'll just have to flog them on ebay.