Why become a member? ×

Swapped, Please remove thanks

Raslee

[quote name='Sonic_Groove' post='711886' date='Jan 13 2010, 08:36 PM']I've got the Eden 6x10 & it is great -- Sorry I don't want to swap, but if you get chance to try one do -- Pity you don't live closer we could compare the two

I bet they are both fantastic

Brendan[/quote]
Yeah would love to try an Eden 6x10...i guess that would be my dream cab! The Genz is a great sounding cab , dare i say hifi sounding, it seems to be more focused around mids or low mids and not as low focused as an Ampeg 8x10 i recently tried. My Eden 2x10XLT can be run with a very phat sound but one alone is not loud enough for me...3 of them would be very nice!!!

It would have been great to compare both the Eden & Genz but tbh i feel it would be 'chalk and cheese' for the sound/feel i am seeking. I'm actually one of those guys who likes cloudy mushy lows :) , huge definition is not critical in my sound...just belly pumping bass vibrations with a little definition...just enough for our 'loudest drummer on earth' to feel :rolleyes:

Edited by Rasta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='grimbeaver' post='789749' date='Mar 29 2010, 06:48 PM']I have an eden 410xlt if you are interested

Rob[/quote]

Sorry mate I beat you to it! it's mine now an no-one is gonna get their hands on it :) - it's awesome, highly recommend trying one