Why become a member? ×

TRADED_BONGO 4 HH 4Eq in black!-TRADED

Only had this a very short, while but the 4 band eq is too much for me and most importantly i am after homers sterling, In the event that the sterling goes which seems very likley i will entertain trades of similar quailty/ value

Edited by steve-norris

[quote name='jay249' post='78793' date='Oct 24 2007, 01:03 PM']I still have 'Bongo Fever', but if I was gonna have one it'd be in LOOK AT ME orange, just for full effect![/quote]

Each to their own but for me it's one of the worst colours for the bongo, the shape of the thing is different enough for most people without garish colours. My favourites have to be black (without the white plate! ), Egyptian Smoke and the candy red is quite classy

you could always but mine and have it resprayed bright FO orange :)

The strange thing with the bongo's look is how they grow on you, they look much better in the flesh and you start to appreciate to interplay of the curves and angles, very sculptural.

[quote name='Paul_C' post='78812' date='Oct 24 2007, 01:50 PM']Kubicki trade ?
[/quote]

Even though i can't slap my own arse i am strangly tempted by this, can't make it over to you at the moment for a look but i will have a think...

price now added, although selling mainly to fund homers sterling run trades past me, good jazz basses welcome especially in P/J config, keep them coming!!! :)

Edited by steve-norris