Why become a member? ×

Boss GT10B Window 7 driver

slystewart

I have a Boss GT 10B bass floor effect that can be connected to the PC via USB .....connector all goes well so far but the only drivers I can find for Windows is with XP or Vista nothing for WindoWS 7.
have checked the Roland Site nothing seems to be there....any one know any way round this or a site that supporst this opperating system thanks

You should read the Line6 forum! Same problem there - now - to an extent, the Vista driver *will* work with Windows 7 - but as I have found with the line6 gear - it does treat me to a BSOD every now and then - which is very annoying when in the middle of a recording project!

I have to air my views - I find it really annoying that any high profile company that doesn't keep up with the OS's they say they support - is a bit pants really. Windows 7 has been out long enough to have written a driver and tested it in my opinion. (That's including Beta and RC versions of Win7 too).

• 1 month later...