Why become a member? ×

warwick corvette $$4 great condition barely used

sammy-bikes

hi,
i have for sale a Warwick Corvette $$4 in nirvana oil black,
it has such a great sound, I am so sad to be selling this, but i don't play much any more and i need the money
everything works perfectly, it is a fantastic bass and is very reliable
it comes with the original Warwick Premium RockBag
i won this bass guitar in a competition from playmusic magazine.
full product description: [url="http://www.warwickbass.com/modules/produkte/produkt.php?katID=22016&cl=EN"]http://www.warwickbass.com/modules/produkt...22016&cl=EN[/url]
please make offers, i have am looking for around the £650 area
pictures will be uploaded soon i am staying at a family members for the moment.

Edited by sammy-bikes

Ahem...
[quote]Guidelines for SELLERS

1. Please use the forums correctly – listings must be put in the correct sections not least because people will not be able to find your item. The ‘Other musically related stuff’ forum should be treated as such – no selling furniture or exhaust systems please! Items related to bass playing and music in general are fine.

2. Please provide pictures with your listing, or show your intent to do so. It will help people judge the accuracy of the advert and help you sell the item. If pictures are impossible, if you can’t get someone to lend you their camera, you should allow viewing of the item.

3. These forums are for selling USED items only. If you are a trader then get in touch with a moderator who will be able to help you.

4. Moderators will step in and remove fraudulent or otherwise dodgy items. If there are any concerns or questions please PM a moderator.

[b]5. You must state a price for your item. Anything without a price clearly stated will be subject to removal.[/b][/quote]

• 2 months later...